Friday, June 18, 2010

Hay about younger girls?

i dont mean girl under age girls that like older men the girls have to be of age so i am not a craep i just like younger ladys when i was growing up i could never date girls my age they were allways at least 20 to 30 years older but my dad would not let me dress like other kids or wear my hair like an older man so i never got to date girls my own age an now i dont want to date in my age group



Hay about younger girls?

Sounds like a mid-life crisis. Grow-up.



Hay about younger girls?

So, what's the question??? I'm only guessing, but you're in your late 30's early 40's?? Judging by the way you write, I would say younger is better for you. They aren't as intelligent yet so you will have a better shot with them. Myself, I like the young ones for fun and the older ones for LOTS of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan