Tuesday, June 22, 2010

One of my friends lies a lot?

So I have this friend. She lies to everybody, including me, all of the time.



Like, there was this one time that she claimed that JoJo was her aunt.



She also tried to convince me that she was blonde as a little kid, naturally. Although, her natural hair color is black.



It's starting to really bother me, and know I'm unsure of when she's lying or telling the truth.



I would feel bad confronting her about it, and I want to stay friends with her.



What should I do?



One of my friends lies a lot?

confront the situation and just be honest with her.it will hurt you and maybe your friendship, well friends don't lie to friends she isn't a friend anyway.if she don't like it than i am sure that you can meet honest people that would be more than happy to be your friend.a liar will always be a liar she cant stop she what you call a compulsive liar,you know when they lie so much they start to believe their own lies,you don't need people like that in your life.one day she can lie to someone and put you right there in the middle and you will get hurt because of her own little lies,you don't need her.



One of my friends lies a lot?

confront her



One of my friends lies a lot?

idk..



thats kinda a hard question...



i once had a guy freind that lies a lot...



and i kinda said that a lot of people told me he lied and stuff...



instead of gettin mad at me, he promised to always tell me the truth...



and i know that seems kinda corny but ther's not much u can do...



One of my friends lies a lot?

I've dealt with many people like this throughout school and everywhere else. It's good that you recognize her outlandish lies. She's a "pathological liar" it means they can't stop and often have trouble remembering or distinguishing between whats real in their life and what they make up. Just ignore her lies, and try to have fun if you want to stay friends with someone like that. Or if you really want to have some fun, start making up your own lies to make hers look silly. Tell her about your weekend trip to the moon with michael jackson or something equally disturbing/retarded. Either way, have fun with it!



One of my friends lies a lot?

The best thing that you can do for yourself is to not be her friend at all. This is not the answer that you are looking for, but you don't deserve a friend that constantly lies to everyone, including you. She needs to start telling the truth if she wants people to trust her and that is an issue that she needs to work on herself. Talk to her about the situation and hear what she has to say. It is not fair to you that you have to question on whether she is telling the truth or not. Whatever you decide to do is entirely up to you. Good luck.



One of my friends lies a lot?

i had a friend thats told me and my other friends the she was pregnant, then she said she lost her baby then she said she was pregnant again, she she said her boyfriend punched her in her stomache and she started coughing up blood the she said she was gettin maried, then she told me her boyfriend got shot in the chest but then the next day she said that he took her out to dinner then she said she been with him since the 3rd grade but she went out with 3 otha boys, but yea shell get caught up just like my friend did!!!! LOL



One of my friends lies a lot?

even i do have one like ur friend, he lies so much that he himself forgets what he had told.



this is normally due to the inferiority complex may be they wants to show us or make us believe what they seems to be right. how ever a lot depends upon how they r raised from child hood.



At times these guys words had made lot of trouble to others but some how we shouldnt hate the sick just hate the sickness



One of my friends lies a lot?

just convince her its ok to tell the truth.



maybe she feels that she has to lie to make people think her life is a bit more intrestig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan