Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm moving and i want to give my best friend a xmas gift?

i'm moving a state away and i want to give my best friend from 2nd grade something to remember me by, something she can look at everyday or where every day.



- her: she's a tomboy, not girl in the least bit. likes hockey and books. long brown hair- growing it out for cancer kids. likes the color blue, has a dog, very cool dog :]



- me: kind of a tomboy {growing out of it}, i like basketball, medium brown hair, likes purple, has cats



um i dont know what else to say but i was thinking of getting her a gag gift too. i was going to get her a fuzzy pink tiara.



if you come up with anything at all it'll help.



so far all i know of is best friend rings but all i've seen are best friends forever rings and i don't want one of those.



$10-$15 limit.



I'm moving and i want to give my best friend a xmas gift?

How about a braided leather best friend bracelet? Or maybe the same in necklace form?



Or make a collage with pictures of you both, along with her dog, and back it in the color blue, or a blue picture frame.?



Just thinking.........Maybe no help.



I'm moving and i want to give my best friend a xmas gift?

Why not go with a traditional gift? Like a picture of the two of you in a picture frame. She should love it now matter what, and she can put it by her bed or on her dresser and remember you. She'll love anything you give her as long as you two are best friends! :)



I'm moving and i want to give my best friend a xmas gift?

Give him a good dairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan