Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Girl Thing! More Detail! PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER! HELP!?

I've been getting this sticky white stuff in my underwhere. I'm 11 1/2, and I just started getting it a week or so ago. ( I know all about periods and stuff so don't talk to me like a little kid) I have pubic hair, and I wear a size b cup. I'm pretty much developed. [never had a period before though] I can only see it on dark undies. It is clear and liquid at first, but when it dries its white, and well, dry. I have not taken any antibiotics.



It doesn't itch or smell.



Does this mean I could get my period in a few months?



Girl Thing! More Detail! PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER! HELP!?

This happens to all young females before they get their period and is pretty standard... so yes, it means you will start getting your period in a few months! Welcome to womanhood!



Girl Thing! More Detail! PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER! HELP!?

well you're probably about to start your period. I started mine when i was around 12 so.... Yeah but that's probably all it is, you're about to start your period. So I'd make sure you have a pad on hand @ most times!!



Girl Thing! More Detail! PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER! HELP!?

Didn't you just ask this question? Uuugghhhh.. Dude, everyone on the other question was right. Go play with your barbies or something.



Girl Thing! More Detail! PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER! HELP!?

This is very normal as puberty sets in, it is your hormones changing. This is a very good sign that you will be getting your period soon.



Girl Thing! More Detail! PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER! HELP!?

Some minor discharge is natural, hence the development of panty liners.



Girl Thing! More Detail! PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER! HELP!?

what you are having is totally normal it is just a discharge. You usually get this discharge about one to two weeks before your period starts. This is when your body is ovulating. so basically you are releasing an egg. You could start soon or it could be another year or so. who knows. But this discharge does mean you are getting closer to starting.



Girl Thing! More Detail! PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER! HELP!?

you are getting discharge which is normal unless it has an odor or is itchy....it seems like you will be getting your period soon.....you should go to the pharmacy and buy enough sanitary supplies for when it does come.....good luck!



Girl Thing! More Detail! PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER! HELP!?

*nods* Best thing to do right now is to wear pantyliners. They will absorb the "white stuff" and keep your undies fresh. Be sure to change it every few hours. And when you get your period, it will help to catch the beginning of it so that the blood doesn't leak through your panties and pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan