Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hairstyle help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1bamBynL...



how can i get my hair like the kid in the brown?



my hair is to my eyes and over my ears to the bottom of them and my hair is straight how can i cut it and gel it to get it like his



Hairstyle help?

Just go to your hairstylist and they will tell you what to do.



I'm sorry I can't help you. I don't want to pretend I know what I'm talking about and tell you what I THINK you should do, lol. I hate it when people do that.



This dude's hair is sooo hot!



Hairstyle help?

He's hair is really thin.. so i say go to a high fashion salon. I know sounds funny but there better at it then cutting it yourself or goign to like a weird place. As for a dude, they probably know guys hair better duh, lol. Then ask them for a really choppy, layered look. And bring in a sample pic. Then straighten it when it gets all fix lol.



it will look different cause as i said his hair was thin. well that is if your hair in thick so it all depends.



If your gonna gel it. Thats a different story. Gel up the back top of your hair. and strighten the front.



=) good luck.



Hairstyle help?

take a photo of the style you want to your hairdresser and get them to cut and style your hair the same way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan