Sunday, June 20, 2010

Are females perverts too? Prove me wrong.?

I used to think before that females are moral, innocent beings. But my notion changed when I had my circumcision at age 14. I was mature then about 5'6'' tall and can be mistaken for a college kid. I also had some hair down there and needed to be shaven prior to the surgery. The nurse who shaved me is a 20+ female and she can not stop smiling (a dirty smile) as a dropped my shorts. After my circumcision, the organ should be cleaned daily and the gauze be replaced. I protested to do it myself but my mom forced me to let the nurses do it. All of the nurses were females. I was really ashamed as they touch and applied antiseptic on my organ. To make matters worse they never close the curtains so my organ is exposed to the whole room. They seem to enjoy touching it since all of them was always SMILING. On one occasion, a female doctor ,with no apparent reason at all, gone to the room to checked my organ out as another female nurse disinfects it. They all have that pervert smile.



Are females perverts too? Prove me wrong.?

I'm sorry they embarrassed you. They should not have. The curtain should have been pulled. I'm sorry your mom didn't realize and insist. You were a kid and they didn't pay attention to you. They were wrong. The nurses should have been more sensitive to your age and embarrassment.



I know why you say they were perverted. Because they didn't care that you were embarrassed. They were smiling because they knew that you were and they were going to do it anyway.



Maybe someday you'll be a Nurse or a Doctor and specialize in children. Then you can make sure that doesn't happen to other kids.



Kids have it rough sometimes because the adults, teachers, Nurses, parents, that have authority over them are human beings. And they don't always do what they should or understand things that they should.



So kids have to just make it until they're grown up. That doesn't mean that people don't still have authority over you. But not as many, and you have much more power when you're an adult.



As to whether females are perverted, there's good and bad in both barrels. :) That's a way of saying that both men and women make mistakes.



Are females perverts too? Prove me wrong.?

yuck this is way too vage i am reporting this



Are females perverts too? Prove me wrong.?

I don't know why the nurses are smiling in your story, but yes, dispite what some guys think, women do have minds, which do allow them to have thoughts of their own.



Are females perverts too? Prove me wrong.?

god...think wot you like we human beings aswell u know..



Are females perverts too? Prove me wrong.?

Go to a different doctor, hun!



Are females perverts too? Prove me wrong.?

in your case, no. they're professionals. doctors and nurses do their jobs with smiles to make patients (especially children) feel more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan