Sunday, June 20, 2010

Innapropriate for grd. 7?

Well I have this "friend" [ not really my friend anymore ] that is in 7th, like me and wears makeup [ eyeliner, blush etc. ] sweaters to her belly button, without anything under [ somethimes ] and even shirts that you can see her boobs because they are too low [ like 1nce or 2ce ] She has highlights in her hair and hangs with the older kids and has a bf in grd. 9!



I was just wondering if any of this was appropriate, or close to appropriate for a sevvie. Or if I should start wearing makeup? I'ven ever worn makeup, just for fun with friends around the house to see how good we are at applying it [ and we used my mom's ] but yah, I've NEVER used more than lip gloss, except for a bit when I was little I used cover-up without my mom knoing cause I had a bad scrape and it looked funny.



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

im in 9th grade, and 9th grade girls dont act like your friend.honestly, seems to me like you are describing a h.o.e. thats the honest truth.



if you feel you want to start wearing makeup, then go ahead, but dont do it because your friend is doing it. if u do plan to wear make up, dont wear more than eyeliner and lipgloss. everything else, is coverup for people who have bad skin. and using cover up, makes your skin worst overtime.



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

Well, highlights at that age isn't "slutty." Everything else is though.



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

She's pretty much the epitome of inappropriate.



Ah don't worry dear, she'll be pregnant by the end of 8th grade.



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

yeah, you're FINE!



you're friend on the other hand is kind of..skanky.



don't hang out with people like that.



wait till she's a pregnant mother.



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

i'm grade 8, and personally, if she or you is pretty enough to be able to wear stuff like that and show off, thats totally hot from a guys perspective



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

yes!!! that is so unaproprate!! why dont the teachers at school say anything. but i think u should wear makeup. not a hole lot but enough. like wear light eyeshadow colors and light lipgloss and mascara and u will be fine. (just dont put to much on) ask ur mom to show u how to apply it!!



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

omg same here, but my friend was in 6th grade and had a 9th grade bf and made out with an 8th grader using tongues, but now we're friends, well just fin more new friends, and yeah I think that that is SUPER inapporpriate, maybre she'll get better next year, I HOPE SO!



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

It is only innaproriate if she acts like a real slut and sleeps around. If she just wears make up to feel good then that's probably okay. Make up is fine but not combined witha thong, low cut tops and belly showing.



A year nine boyfriend is okay but no older than that! A guy I knew got in real trouble for sleeping with a year 7, and i mean real trouble (in the dock and everything, still don't know whether he was found guilty or not).



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

I don't think you should be like her because she's spending most of her allowence or her mom's money on HERSELF to be cool. I think that since you still have friends, don't push it. Because I don't think your friends really like her because of envy.



My point is that if you dress like her, then you're gonna be invited to parties and get date raped or have more pressure of picking which guy you should be's gf because they don't like you for who you are, they like your body and after they do you, then they'll break up with you and leave you with a baby.



Be yourself really works. If you're not yourself, then, sure you'll have a lot more friends. But are they for real, or for fake?



You want a friend who may not be pretty, not hot, not smart, not dumb. Just someone who's nice to you and someone who knows who you truly are. That's really corny, but it's true. I really needed to listen to that more because I;ve just passed my 1st week of high school and it's been really hard making new friends because all my friends left me after my grad to their own high school.



So, being yourself not only lets you off with no presure, but you'll have more true friends.



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

Yes, wearing revealing clothing and makeup is unappropriate for someone your age. You are simply too young. Showing your stomach will give you the attention you won't want yet. I didn't start wearing makeup until sophomore year in High school, and even now, I only wear makeup on special occasions (I'm a freshman in college). But of course, lipgloss is okay! I wear it all the time.



Keep in mind that the earliest you start wearing makeup, the faster your skin will age. You don't need make up! Be thankful for the youthful skin you have while you can.



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

well i think that you shouldnt hang out with her. and what shes doing is soooooooo wrong. she shouldnt wear clothes that are to revealing and she shoudnt put any make -up on except lip gloss. and she shouldnt have a bf thats inb 9th grade she should stick with her age group.... doesnt her mom wacth what she wears and what she does because i know it that wa me out there in her plcae my parents would beat the crap out of me. anyway did you try talking to her she probely wants attention. by the way doesnt your chool have a dress code or somethin for wearing revealing clothes. and if her m,om doesnt know you should tell her mom what she does before she does something soooo crazy that she will regret for life.



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

shes just a s l u t soooo dont worry about it...shes a nasty skank and ur a clean girl dont get influenced by her just so u can look good..but im sure ur pretty already



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

Is grade 7 year 8 here? 12-13 years old? Make up and flirting with boys is fine, it's fun to dress up and play chase and all the cute stuff kids do at that age but showing off your boobs and caring too much about your appearance is sad. It's better to start caring when you're a bit older because then you can still have the fun years when you aren't constantly checking your hair.



You should start wearing make up if you want to, but not too much. At that age all I wore was mascara and cute little heart stickers. It's just fun. You don't have to look perfect at 13. you are meant to have fun.



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

she sounds like a slut to me...



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

Uhm, you sound like your wayyy too old school. Seriously, that is *mostly* normal for seventh.



Make-up? Very normal in 7th, when were you born, the 20's??



Highlights? Normal.



Having a boyfriend that's in 9th grade? That's a little out there, but having a BF (your age) at this age is very norm.



Low-Cut Shirts: Unless half of her boob is sticking out, its normal.



Sweaters to belly button? If she only did it like, once; then I guess it's okay. But that's not that normal. If a little incy-wincy bit of the stomach is showin its normal.



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

I have 3 girls and one is in the 8 grade DO NOTact like this girl she is what I or we call a dirt road girl ..a boy will take her down a dirt road But never home to his mama.She is missing love or something from somewhere and being a a--wipe at school.cause she can.You need to act better than her because you are.Keep that head up..And play sports also cause that is a cool thing!!!



Innapropriate for grd. 7?

Highlights is fine for that age but pretty much the rest of what your friend wears is bad. You seem good though,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan