Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ladies, when you're blowing?

your hair dry, has the dryer ever shorted out and singed your hair? Happened to my sister when we were kids, and it was hillarious. Is this common?



Ladies, when you're blowing?

I've not singed my hair, but when my hair was down to my a**, I went through a hair dryer every 2 months.



Ladies, when you're blowing?

I burned my mattress with my blow dryer.



Ladies, when you're blowing?

If I put it too close it cuts out, it's really annoying because it doens't work again until I take the plug out for a while.



Ladies, when you're blowing?

That has never happened to me when I'm blowing... my hair dry



Ladies, when you're blowing?

Well blow me down!



AAAARRRRHHHH!!!!



Ladies, when you're blowing?

when im blowing i dont ever tend to make mistakes i make sure i finish what i start and go slow so nothing can go wrong. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan