Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Looking for salon Las Vegas to tranform my from drab to fab.?

Looking for a salon to go to in Las Vegas. I have long dark asian hair. I'm looking to get it lightened, highlighted %26amp; cut. I wanted to something nice for myself, I've really let my hair go since the kids came around.



Looking for salon Las Vegas to tranform my from drab to fab.?

In the north west area I've gone to the Wild Hair, and still go to Roni Josef (and no, I didn't spell that wrong). I like them both. However, I think its more important that you find a stylist that you like. Just start asking your friends who they would recommend, or if you see a hairstyle you want, ask the woman where she gets her hair done. Who wouldn't like to hear "I love that hairstyle, can you tell me who gave it to you?"



Hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan