Tuesday, June 22, 2010

You want lots of funny jokes? See inside for details?

You can go to www.funny.com, they have lots of funny jokes. For instance:



Have you ever spoken and wished that you could immediately take the words back or that you could crawl into a hole? Here are some priceless quotes:......



*I walked into a hair salon with my husband and three kids in tow and asked loudly, "How much do you charge for a shampoo and a ********?" I turned around and walked back out and never went back. My husband didn't say a word. He knew better*.



*I was at the golf store comparing different kinds of golf balls. I was unhappy with the women's type I had been using. After browsing for several minutes, I was approached by one of the good- looking gentlemen who works at the store. He asked if he could help me. Without thinking, I looked at him and said, "I think I like playing with men's balls."



You want lots of funny jokes? See inside for details?

Ha ha ha those 2 were funny!



You want lots of funny jokes? See inside for details?

thanks



You want lots of funny jokes? See inside for details?

oops . Still don't get the first one. Can't fig out what you meant by bj. Maybe I'll laugh 3 days later.



The second is very funny.



It's quite true, actually.



Men's balls are fun to play with. =)) B

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan