Thursday, November 26, 2009

What does this dream mean?????????????

I was in my old hometown in Alaska. I was walking with my parents thru town.(im 14) My cousins and sister were there and we were pulling my little sister in a wagon. Also, their was a cute guy there...didnt know his name or who he was...but in the dream we were really close. Then we end up at this abandonded garage/shop and as all drams dont make sense, we were surronded by crime scene tape. We could not leave the scene untill the murder was solved. A dead person was laying on the cold floor. The guy my age who seemed like he was close to me walked away to check up on everyone and make sure everyone was safe. Also my age, were a fat kid and a ghostly kid with pale skin and long black hair. There was something about his eyes...like an emptyness. I looked and saw my blue truck. I opend the door and pet my dog. Every time the kid with long black hair waked by my dog would bark and try to attack him. He came up and the dream faded.



What does this dream mean?????????????

Sounds like the kid is the murderer. I dont know much about dreams, but what you must do is, if the dream starts recurring, remember that the black haired kid is suspect #1. Ask him questions. Look for clues. And see if he has a connection to the dead guy.



What does this dream mean?????????????

I believe some dreams mean something, but most dreams are just your mind replaying things that you heard or saw that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan