Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bad parenting or just me? Please help !!!!?

So I have a friend and she has 2 sisters who have 7 kids between the both of them. I know its really none of my business but here goes.....The 2 "mothers" constantly go out to the club and leave the kids alone....the oldest of the kids is 7 and the youngest is 4.. which i believe is FAR too young to be home alone. Neither of the moms work and the little money they get from welfare....the kids dont see a dime of it....I love these little kids and though its not my business I feel someone should put CPS in there lives...Its not fair for the moms to walk around with new name brand clothes, nails and hair done and the kids looking "homeless". Ive tried talking to both of them and get nowhere....any help/suggestions?



Bad parenting or just me? Please help !!!!?

wow i hear ya touchy situation.......i have been in the same situation with an old friend of mine and called on them and they had visits to check on the children but ya know whats going to happen they will come in and check to see if the have clothing,food, and what the necessaties they have and then walk out like they don;t even care.



part of friggen life and then you will lose your friends because the secret of who called will come out anyways .they shouldn't have a 7 year old babysitting anyway. what ya can do is call the police when they are gone out and when the kids are babysitting. its the only way they get caught and call from a phone booth or something so you don't get caught .



it's about the only way.....but sometimes you just have to step back and out of the situation. you won't have so much strees about it on your mind then. it's nice to see you care at least for these children



Bad parenting or just me? Please help !!!!?

Call CPS (don't worry, it's anonymous). Normally, I would say it's not your business but this is a different situation. This is child neglect and you need to speak up for these kids and help them. Even if CPS comes and doesn't find anything wrong, at least you know you tried.



Bad parenting or just me? Please help !!!!?

Call CPS if you are really worried about them,and it may give the mothers a wake up call.But CPS has to see some signs of neglect to start an investigation such as, no food in the house,nasty living conditions,or if they happen to show up and there is no adult supervision.Good luck



Bad parenting or just me? Please help !!!!?

iTS CHILD ENDAGERMENT TO LEAVE A 7 YEAR OLD HOME ALONE TO WATCH 6 KIDS.



Bad parenting or just me? Please help !!!!?

I would definitely call Child Protective Services because a seven year old has no business babysitting six children- at seven years old you are still learning responsibility and how to care for yourself so the child really has no idea what to do in case of an emergency. The mothers need to realize that they have children now and need to mature and take responsibility by properly caring for them and not going out every night. You need to call your local Child Protective Services before something happens to one of those children. I would tell the Child Protective Services to stop by one night when you know the mothers are not home because I'm sure if they saw all seven of them alone with no adult supervision then they will begin an investigation.



I had to call Child Protective Services on a friend before because she would constantly neglect her young baby. The poor child would stay in a dirty diaper for around six hours or so before she finally changed it, she was constantly sick, and lived in horrible conditions. It definitely gave her a wake up call and she is a much more fit mother now.



Bad parenting or just me? Please help !!!!?

I would call. What if the 4 year old chokes while the mom's are not out. Will the 7 year old know what to do? It is not fair to those children and by calling CPS you will be doing what is best for them. If things are not really that bad, than CPS can determine that - and you don't have to.



Bad parenting or just me? Please help !!!!?

Do Not Wait for an invitation. Call a child abuse hotline or contact a local DFCS help line. You do NOT have to %26amp; I say, should NOT identify yourself. The matter will be looked into.



Bad parenting or just me? Please help !!!!?

Dear. i think you talk it over with the kids moms. you did not say anything about their dad. you have to find details of their dads and if they are capable of taking good care of the kids, its better the kids go stay with their dads.



Bad parenting or just me? Please help !!!!?

Call CPS.



Bad parenting or just me? Please help !!!!?

That's pretty poor and irresponsible on their part. However if you know that those kids are being endangered and don't report it, it is poor and irresponsible on your part. The right thing is usually the hardest thing to do, but it's always worth it. Call CPS



Bad parenting or just me? Please help !!!!?

You say it's not your business, but 'somebody' should call CPS. I think that you should call if you are worried about these kids. If it's not your business then who's is it? The kids might be abused, but you don't feel that it's your place to report it?



Maybe if someone had NOT thought the way you did as I was growing up maybe, I wouldn't have been beaten and sexually abuse through out my childhood. It would have been nice if someone would have said "This IS my business" I'm just saying that if you know about abuse of kids and you don't report it then you're to blame too. Report it. It might be just the little kick these people need.



Bad parenting or just me? Please help !!!!?

Child endangerment is EVERY BODY'S business. I'd call right now.



Bad parenting or just me? Please help !!!!?

WELL... I FIND THAT HORRIFYING!! If you are correct a 7 year old has NO BUSINESS watching any other kids!!! I would call about it right away!!



I know the other stuff bothers you however there are no laws against taking better care of yourself than the kids. That is bad parenting for sure... but only leaving them home alone is something that CPS can do something about. Call today... it is anonymous!! God bless you for looking out for the youngsters... poor babies don't know that it isn't normal to be abandoned at night.



Bad parenting or just me? Please help !!!!?

I don't blame you at all I would call CPS as well. The kids are supposed to get that money and heck no 7 is not old enough to stay home and watch the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan