Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ok, What will it be ??

Fast Quick and easy ok??



What Poem sounds interesting to you ?



" Lost "



AT the touch of the wind i flee away with a whisper



Throughout the hemisphere I see fairies ith crinkled wings that have been warn out



In the sky I see an arrow making its way throught the earth



I feel the heavily racing wind going through my hair



I see a kid playing



Where Am I ?



In Tokyo



" cRYStals "



Ocean breeze



cool water



yellow moon



cold night



walking talking and happiness



we all see how the ocean works but do we see what's inside the ocean?



sea creatures



plants



AND,



CRYSTALS THAT SHINE THROUGH THE GLORIESS LIGHT.



Ok, I wrote these two poems by heart and Im only 11 YEARS Old and like , are these good poems for a 11 year old??



Ok, What will it be ??

Really good job! Keep writing. I think you're on to something : )



Ok, What will it be ??

WOW 11 year old Girl i am in amazing. NICE work!!!!!!! I LOVE IT. I will give you a A+++++++.



Ok, What will it be ??

Jesus does NOT rock, ok??!?!?



Ok, What will it be ??

Those are wonderful. Anytime you do something creative it is a good thing. Keep writing.



Ok, What will it be ??

Yes they are good. Now keep writing more.



Ok, What will it be ??

These are really good - I like the first one quite a bit. Impressive that you're only 11! Keep on writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan