Thursday, November 26, 2009

Plz help me. My sculp is driving me crazy.?

For the past month or so my sculp has been itching like crazy ( and no i dont have head lice.) for some reason the itching will stop for a few hours if i wash my hair but i have 4 kids so i dont have time to stop and do it everytime. Plus if i start to sweat the itching seems to get worst. Plz help i have been scratching so much that i am getting sores.



Plz help me. My sculp is driving me crazy.?

Way back in 1989,I didn't think I had head lice either,I swore up and down because I wash my hair when I shower every day,but dog-gone it,when my little girl came home from 1st grade scratching her head like crazy we found them on her.I still could not find any on me, but,I washed my hair with the lice medicine anyway because I was scratching like mad,and guess what?It stopped the itch! I still don't know if I had head lice but I will use the NIT medicine again if it starts to itch like that again!! Try it, what have you got to lose except $20.00 and the Chinese parasite torture!!



Plz help me. My sculp is driving me crazy.?

Your dermatologist will prescribe medicine that will cure it in a day! Don't suffer any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan