Thursday, November 26, 2009

How can I get waves (Spanish Male)?

I know I can't get waves like black people, but I saw a indian kid with his hair like wavy. I want it somewhat wavy. I have short hair.



How can I get waves (Spanish Male)?

If you're spanish I assume your hair is really really soft and straight so the only thing I can suggest is a pomade or DAX wave grease. Apply, brush, and wear a wave cap or du rag.Use the wood brushes that black guys use to brush it. You could perm it if its long enough.



How can I get waves (Spanish Male)?

just go wash ya hair then after brush it then put a du-rag n wear it 4 like till tha next mourin ...



How can I get waves (Spanish Male)?

First of you will need to perm it. Question is ? Is it long enough to perm your hair? You would need to go into a hair salon and look at a book and get advice on what you need to do . I personally know if you are straight haired the you would need to perm for sure. But I don't know how your hair is. So it makes it hard. Don't be ashame to get what you want done. Cause I wax man and color their hair . Now in days guys are taking better care of their appearances. Good Luck...



How can I get waves (Spanish Male)?

wet your hair and brush it back with soft bristles.



How can I get waves (Spanish Male)?

Try natural curling products availabe in market.



How can I get waves (Spanish Male)?

go to the beach no Im just kidding... get a perm



How can I get waves (Spanish Male)?

If you can enlarge my picture you will see that I have a wave in my hair. One of my sisters used what I call GOOP because I never knew exactly what it was, but it held hair in place simalar to hair spray I guess. My sister trained my hair to a wave exactly like it is today by that method and after it is washed all I have to do is use a watered comb and it goes right into place as a wave. My one granddaughter is a hair stylist and was amazed how I do it. Hope that gives you an idea of how to do it. Mine was put in back in the 1940's. Good luck



How can I get waves (Spanish Male)?

GET A PERM OR S CURL KIT YES I SAID S CURL



How can I get waves (Spanish Male)?

always tie a plates then when u apen it u will find wavy hair



How can I get waves (Spanish Male)?

you buy the wave gel and wear a du rag every day. steam gets your waves



How can I get waves (Spanish Male)?

Fifi O's got it right.



Black people get waves (unless they have naturally wavy hair) by washing the hair and putting a bit of gel on it while it is still moist (not dripping) then wearing a wave cap (or a tight nylon cap or hat or a stocking cap - the top of women's pantyhose) for at least an hour or until the hair is dry. Remove the cap and ... Voila~waves~~~lookin' good! BUT if your hair is really thick and longer it may be stubborn so you'd have to cut it and do more brushing back, gel application and wear the cap much longer. Go to any beauty supply (scratch that - you could get a mean, er...immigrant? no offense) - go to Sally's beauty supply and ask them which gel is the best for your hair for "firm support." They'll help you. They can also sell you that cap you need.



How can I get waves (Spanish Male)?

that's called a flatop



How can I get waves (Spanish Male)?

well if your hair is really short, just let it grow out and see if it is curly like that or there are these shampoos and conditioners from Suave that can help your hair get curly!



How can I get waves (Spanish Male)?

use a curling iron and moose

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan