Thursday, November 26, 2009

Has anyone watched the "Outsiders"?

How many ppl think that johnny was a cute kid before he got his hair cut in the movie? i thought he was cute. i wish that he was my age.



Has anyone watched the "Outsiders"?

I watched it several times as a kid - haven't seen it since I was in college.



...damn, I'm old.



Has anyone watched the "Outsiders"?

omg so cute!!! LOVE THAT MOVIE/BOOK!!!



Has anyone watched the "Outsiders"?

yes..I remember the Outsiders. Ralph Machio, he was the Karate Kid. He was a teen heart throb in the 80's, all the girls thought he was hot.



They used to have a tv series of the outsiders that came on fox. I used to watch it all the time.



Has anyone watched the "Outsiders"?

Omg I love that movie!! I have seen it several times over the years. As I recall, they were all pretty hot lol



Has anyone watched the "Outsiders"?

Yes I have watch part of the '' Out siders''.Iliked it a lot.



Has anyone watched the "Outsiders"?

I collect memorabilia of that movie, and yes Ralph Macchio was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan