Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tried of being the shadow?

Ever since high school, I've always been my best friend's shadow, I find myself without an idenity sometimes. I'm always referred as "Oh there goes what's his name" or "Hi, oh what's your name again", or are you the guy that hangs with the long hair kid? I mean what should I do, I have an awesome body, great talents, but always finding my name to be lost and always on the tip on of someone's tongue. What should I do?



Tried of being the shadow?

make yourself noticeable. u say u've got talents...use em! be a leader man, not a follower. and if ur friends can't understand, make some new friends that'll appreciate u. i'm not sayin to drop them, jus don't be a shadow. ever heard of the quote "I think, therefore I am"? whatever u think yourself to be, that's what you are...and u my friend are not a shadow!!!



Tried of being the shadow?

jus continue 2 b yourself but find your own freinds to mingle with some ppl that will actually aknowledge your presence



Tried of being the shadow?

one's key to failure is trying to please everybody. people appreciate you, just not all of them. people's opinion of you does not have to be your reality. instead, do what makes you happy.



Tried of being the shadow?

It sounds like you need a little independence. Try breaking away from your best friend for a little while, and start doing something that helps you stand out and makes you more noticed.



Tried of being the shadow?

Have you talked about this to your friend? Maybe he can help you with this.



But then if you want to break out on your own, just be yourself, do your own 'thing'...and find other people that have the same interests as you...



I guess one of the ways to be known, is...just be 'different'...go wacky...go nuts....just for a while that is...take risks when nobody don't. Do things that no one hasn't...somebody is bound to recognize who you are when do so...just don't go 'too' crazy, okay?



If you had tried it, and it never did anything good for you, well...accept the fact that you're not known (no offence...) just as long as you yourself know, that you made a difference in some way...



Hope that helps...



Best of luck,



Tried of being the shadow?

Space yourself from your so-called friends or friends. You, from what you said in your post, have some qualities that would make it easy for you to befriend someone else in other places.



Your so-called friend or friends arent really your friends if they make you feel like you are their shadow, and its bringing you down.



Seek friends elsewhere and dont have much to do with those loosers unless you have to, you'll be better off.



You ARE somebody. You ARE human. You HAVE a name. Dont subject yourself to it any longer....



it will be worth it in the longrun, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan