Thursday, November 26, 2009

Think before you speak. Star if you like! ^_^?

Think before you speak...



Here are six reasons why you should think before you speak .



Have you ever spoken and wished that you could immediately take the words back... or that you could crawl into a hole?



Here are the Testimonials of a few people who did...



FIRST TESTIMONY:



I walked into a hair salon with my husband and three kids in tow and asked loudly, "How much do you charge for a shampoo and a ********?"



I turned around and walked back out and never went back. My husband didn't say a word... he knew better.



SECOND TESTIMONY:



I was at the golf store comparing different kinds of golf balls. I was unhappy with the women's type I had been using. After browsing for several minutes, I was approached by one of the good-looking gentlemen who works at the store. He asked if he could help me.



Without thinking, I looked at him and said, "I think I like playing with men's balls."



THIRD TESTIMONY:



My sister and I were at the mall and passed by a store that sold a variety of candy and



Think before you speak. Star if you like! ^_^?

this happened to my mother!!! she was in the grocery store buying items to make a Greek salad. she was trying to reach the feta cheese (on the top shelf---she is short) so a male employee helped her out and grabbed the first pkg of cheese. (preferring a pkg of cheese from the back -because they put the fresh stuff in the back) my mother said... "oh no. i like it from behind"



I don't know who was more embarrassed... the boy or my mom... i just laughed my asss off!



Think before you speak. Star if you like! ^_^?

oh my



Think before you speak. Star if you like! ^_^?

All of them were good. I got your advice.



Think before you speak. Star if you like! ^_^?

This is very good.



Thanks for the enlightenment



:)



Think before you speak. Star if you like! ^_^?

Good ones! Funny!



Think before you speak. Star if you like! ^_^?

HAHAHA! 8 inches! that's long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto loan